1) Any story or significance behind your jersey number?
I was given the number 13 in house, it is opposite of my birthdate 31.
2) At what age did you start playing hockey?
3) What is your favorite hockey memory?
The showcase weekend in Texas.
4) Most embarrassing hockey moment?
Trying to kick the puck and tripping.
5) What is a hockey accomplishment that you are proud of?
The hours I put in during the off season.
6) Who is your favorite hockey coach and why?
Hingley, I have been with him since I was a PeeWee.
7) What has hockey mean to you over the years?
8) What would you like to say to your parents?
Thank you for all of the hours you have dedicated to me all of these years.
9) What are your plans after high school?
Pursue a degree in business.
Hockey has given you more than I ever imagined. It was long, and went so fast. I wouldn’t change a thing #13. I love you and I am proud of you.