1. Significance behind jersey number: 2 ones in a row look sick.
2. What age did you start playing hockey?: 3
3. Favorite hockey memory: Tournaments
4. Most embarrassing hockey moment: Tripping over the blue line.
5. Hockey accomplishment you're proud of: Alternate captain Peewee major year.
6. Favorite coach and why: Coach Hingley because he pushes me to be the best player I can be.
7. What has hockey meant to you over the years?: Hockey is a great community for me and a fun way to take my mind off school.
8. What would you like to say to your parents? Thank you for all you've done for me. All the early mornings and late nights, the long drives and tough games. I appreciate everything you've done. Thank you for being with me through it all. I love you guys.
9. What are your plans after high school? Club hockey at University of Minnesota Duluth.
We're so proud of Noah and it's been a joy to watch him grow from house senior mite at Wilmette to U18 Midget with the Vipers. He's played every position on the ice (including two years as a travel goalie), and he's done a great job navigating challenges and opportunities of a tough sport. We're proud of the player and young man he's become.